Wild Berry Meadow How far I would not go
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
IM SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY AAKSJDJDJD-

Every slight movement that the ghostly male made was tracked cautiously by Āzon's odd spectrumed eyes. On alert, awaiting some sort of movement, some sort of sign that would activate his instinct to fight back. First, he sees the ghostly figure open and close his mouth a few times.

'He's going for a bite'

Then, he'd see them gesture a paw up, as if trying to simulate an unreadable future bodily motion.

'He's gonna lunge at me'

Every muscle that the figure moved, was analyzed closely. And with every movement,  a snarl rumbled from the back of the white brute's throat — but...what was he really doing? Did Āzon truly know whether or not this wolf was planning to attack him? It didn't even look like it — even with Āzon's clear intent to fight off what he assumed to be an ambusher, the only this that could be sensed from them was....fear. Fear that the large male was about to attack him because of how angry he looked — And that self-consciousness began drifting back to him. It would appear that Āzon got into the nasty habit he always did: Jumping to conclusions before thinking. The spiked quills on his back smoothed over and Āzon's muscles eased up with a groan, closing his eyes and placing a paw on his face in disapproval of his own actions. "I-I'm sorry, I just.....fuck" 

'Idiot boy. Always making hasty decisions before knowing what's happening. Why were you so on edge all the time, Āzoniol Ignis?'

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 03, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 04, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 04, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 05, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 11, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 04:07 PM