Neverwinter Forest I'm an accelerant, baby
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
>:3

While Jackalope was successfully tackled into the stream- well, Caerus hadn't meant to push him entirely, but whatever- the boy tried to pull back away. He hadn't thought very far past the action and into its consequences, so when he was dragged down towards the stream along with the adult, his instincts were too slow to react. Luckily for Cae, he did not splash in at such an unfortunate angle, but the water suddenly upon him was certainly a surprise.

More of a surprise, though, was the sudden droop of Jackalope, the muscles that relaxed- what the fuck? The boy's gaze widened again with shock as the water began to drag the limp body, but the boy quickly screwed his head on straight, and grabbed the man's nape, using all his strength to drag him back to a shallow place. It wasn't easy. Luckily for him, he was in his rapid growth stage- and the weight he had gained in the past several weeks provided useful leverage. Caerus pulled and pulled until he dropped the heavy corpse body of the stranger into the grasses that lined the shallower edges of the stream. 

CAN YOU HEAR ME? WAKE UP! The boy shouted frantically into his face, heart beating faster and faster each moment. Oh god, had he killed him? He had never meant to go that far! Caerus began to tremble out of nervousness more than anything, but pushed his wet paws upon the other, forcing his limp body onto his back. Then he climbed atop Jackalope and began to perform an amateur version of CPR, which was more like stepping on his chest and lifting his paws over and over.
Messages In This Thread
I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 11, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 11, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 11, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 11, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 27, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Miriam - August 27, 2020, 11:40 AM