Redsand Canyon Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her words were evidence that she was never fit to lead. He scoffed rolling his silver eyes "Everyone hated you firescreamer. Except me" Valour was cold and to the point "Of course they were disloyal to you. What do you expect when you acted the way you did?" the fire began to burn within the pit of his stomach though his tone and expression was still cold, emotionless and the well kept shield he'd learned to raise from birth. As she continued spitting words that he blamed on her usual temper because why else would she try to create facts that she knew nothing of. "five adults and one I was training to fight followed me. Two children left, Two children I hunted down and brought back. The others took off with their mothers close behind and one even chose to stay with me under my guidance. I will not hunt wolves down and drag them back to those horrid woods by force. Thus Nightwalkers ended" he found the rage simmering down, everything he stated was truth...the only thing it took to placate him was that knowledge. Donovan's voice was what ruined the tension dragging his eyes from Hela as the warning to 'play nice' was met with a small upward twitch of his lips as he looked back to Hela "I'd like to point out that I saved your life when we were children and brought you to my home. You made it your goal to repay me with cruelty. I fail to find you impressive" If they were airing out his baggage in front of the two leaders he was content to return the favor eyes narrowed at the young woman before he looked to Donovan and with an overly sweet smile dipped his chin "Of course. Past is in the past. If you would show me the best places to settle a den maybe we can learn about each other without it being tainted by temper" he refused to look back at Hela intentionally so. Whatever alliance he thought he'd have with her was gone...she was even more horrible than he remembered her being within the woods. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 10, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 10, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 13, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 14, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 29, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - September 05, 2020, 03:15 PM