Redsand Canyon Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Keen eyes were on Derg the second he moved. The same eyes watched the man rear up and narrowed a flash of fury crossing his expression before he pinned his ears back and lowered himself to the ground staring at Hela's tail as she turned and walked off. He would have spat at the ground she'd touched except the fact that she turned and ran away from it put her even lower in his regard. She was the weak one still....he had nothing to prove to anyone as he held his own confidence of that. Refocusing on the man who'd tried to physically push him to submission his lips twitching the only sign of his contained temper and venom toward the higher up. It was the striped man who broke the tension telling who he took to be the second in command to lay off of him which drew a more interested look from the yearling. Not caring to stay on the ground much longer he rose up and stepped closer to Donovan his gaze lingering on Derg before he removed them "If she talks to me like that I have no qualms challenging her to the death" he muttered the words more for his own sake than theirs before releasing a tight sigh from his nostrils. "Could we start this again without her throwing shit in my face? I am Valour. Where i'm from doesn't matter anymore. Who am I following?" he looked to both the men the temper gone from his voice but leaving a hollow, empty sound where the warmth had been in Nightwalkers. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 10, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 10, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 14, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 28, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 29, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - September 05, 2020, 03:15 PM