Arrow Lake and half a hurricane
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
renard was not inclined to offer pity, and they'd hate to have it turned on themselves. they could do her the same courtesy. their expression was at least absent of their habitual smile as they looked beyond her to the boulder and back, tipped their muzzle; there wasn't much there to see, but it was clear this visit was about respect. it wasn't ill will that kept her walking out here in the rain.

"do you visit often?" renard meant very little as idle conversation, and this wasn't an exception. the most innocuous pieces of information had surprising value, in the right situations. but they weren't planning on doing anything with it, beyond knowing who exactly they were making the decision to serve.

more important now, since their last decision had led them here.

"i thought you might like to know donovan's sending out spies." their gaze, on praimfaya's face, didn't falter. not that they were looking for much; they'd both come about as close to knowing what the other was here for as you could without saying it directly outright. "he hasn't bothered much before, interestingly." or not. it was donovan, after all. "i've been sent to seelie court. and if i had to guess, it's not just me. someone else to yuelong, maybe neverwinter forest."
Messages In This Thread
and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - August 27, 2020, 04:54 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - August 28, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - August 28, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - August 31, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - September 01, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - September 01, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:38 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - September 08, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - September 11, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2020, 02:11 PM