Sawtooth Spire though i have closed myself as fingers
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag was of a similar mindset to Wylla, though he remained silent for now. He had much to learn, and he siphoned much of that knowledge from Wylla -- including how to behave in situations like these.

He was impressed with Eleutheria's assumed good character, but he could not in good faith say he would ever extend the same courtesy. He lived in his own bubble, and wished others would do the same -- Stag would be perfectly happy with never having to sit council to something like this again.

At Wylla's behest Stag rose and wordlessly went to the cache. There were a few half-eaten remnants of large game, some old and rotted meals -- Stag selected the least diminished of the meals (a pheasant, mostly intact) and brought it back to Eleutheria solemnly. He nudged the carcass towards the woman with a soft smile that wasn't entirely warm, but not cold either -- and then he stepped back to flank Wylla.

last from me <3
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 23, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 31, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 04, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 31, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 31, 2020, 08:15 PM