Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the saints had gone to war for ursus; praimfaya did not take part. she pretended she was out of the territory when the call went up. their war was not her war. her 'loyalty' to this place has always been false as she silently works on her own agenda. worming her way in was much easier than she'd ever anticipated; and for a moment she feels genuine pity for the true and loyal saints. she hadn't felt anything about the ursus and saints alliance was genuine; some sort of bond between donovan and merrick that the rest of their packs were told feel or face consequences.

probably, she thinks with a snort as riley's words come back to her, merrick fell under the spell of donovan's sexual prowess. a spell, praimfaya thinks, that has to be close to shattering. it couldn't be enough to keep a whole pack loyal.

for a while now, praimfaya considers that she might not even have to take action. if the saints continue on this path of sure self-destruction they will take themselves out for her. all she would have to do was sit back and watch the chaos as they burned.

the scent of blood and wounds and mixed herbs is putrid and praimfaya finds herself following it, curiously; perhaps morbidly. she isn't looking to turn anyone to her cause — renard was always a co-conspirator and that was one too many. she still isn't sure she can trust them with unbreakable certainty but she does simply because she has little other choice ...and their desire to see the saints burn as she does appears genuine.

spirits of the commanders, praimfaya draws with a hiss of surprise as her frostbound gaze falls upon valour. you look like shit. was it worth it?
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM