Moonspear i see the torch we all must hold
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Divided between watching his step and listening to Bronco, there was a look of interest to accompany this. The new mountaineer had drawn a perceptive conclusion, even if it did not prove true. And, Jarilo had not yet considered a catalyst to have caused all this rain, though that was an interesting way to look at the timing of their arrival. Maybe in some star story or myth, that would be the case and he would keep that thought for later. Believe me, this much isn't normal here either, he said. Though it would be too easy to get to just blame someone showing up for it, he snickered a bit. While maybe too dark a remark for a first encounter, it would've given them something to do about it.. if it reached a point where they really had to make it stop.

He was starting to miss the clear skies more than anything, but trusted it would end one day soon. Well that's good, he motioned towards Bronco's shoulder with that bob of his own head. Livable, then, obviously, as the yearling went on along, onto what to gift his wife as thanks. Hmm, I can't think of anything that's a need lately. he said, thoughtful as he scanned ahead, beyond the waterway. Fine-furs and anything unusual coat-wise make nice gifts, anytime--I think, which may have been a hint of his bias. He often tried to keep a lookout himself for anything of interest that simply caught the eye just right, as he was fond of the furs she'd preserve, or wear, or whatever else. And of course, anything seasonal.. to help stock up before winter kicks in, I'd reason.. Jarilo mentioned for his wandering reply with a few facets to it. He was reminded to find out more, too, of what she would want to keep over the cold months. This was his first autumn at her side.. her first at Moonspear, and ah, he was getting off track. Really, I think she would appreciate anything with the thought behind it though. the beta added truthfully, if it was any help.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - August 20, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - August 20, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - August 25, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - August 30, 2020, 03:56 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 09, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 11, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 26, 2020, 02:21 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 27, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - October 11, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 12:46 PM