Wapun Meadow Bring it to an end
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Well then, guess solitude time was gonna have to wait.

The brute turned his pale cranium around at the sound of a boy's voice, odd-colored visionaries eventually falling onto a he-wolf of unfamiliar origins. At first, the muscles in his haunches would stiffen instinctually to get ready for a fight or flight response — and yet, something about this ordeal didn't seem too threatening. Not even when he mentioned how Āzon 'looked like shit.' "Don't rub the salt too deep in the wound now, you'll make me cry..." he humored dryly in a monotonous voice, stretching his front legs outward while eyeing the boy suspiciously. Upon observation, the wolf was small in stature and had a pelt reminding him of woodlands. That scent as well — it was definitely local. One belonging to the flora and fauna which surrounded them. If the phoenix didn't know any better, he'd say they probably hailed from a nearby pack, but who could ever tell?

They mention something about 'the other guy' and it was obvious that he meant the pale woman who caused it. "You can say that too, but sadly I didn't get enough bites into the rabid fucker as I needed to. Got pretty chewed up myself." He said with a soft, bitter chuckle while using a paw to feel up the side of his scaring neck.

"Lets cut to the chase though; you here to add on to these wounds or somethin'? I don't remember catchin' your name..." Āzoniol couldn't be too sure about their intentions afterall, even if they did seem remotely freindly...

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 08, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 08, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 13, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 14, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 18, 2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 20, 2020, 12:58 AM