Wapun Meadow Bring it to an end
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

This Evien fellow had quite the mouth on him, one could say it was much more foul than Āzon's own dialect, which was compromised mostly of swearwords and rage. Maybe that's why he was growing on him so fast.

The prince hadn't come across another who was this open with the way that they spoke — despite being in the company of strangers and all. There was something about it that made Āzoniol feel more at ease, yet he did have to admit: It surprised him that a word like 'Fuck' could easily slip out the lips of someone so.......cute? No, that word can't be the word, right? One would assume a small wolf like Evien looked innocent from afar — but maybe it wasn't wise judging a book by its cover afterall. Not that he'd be one to complain — Āzon relished every second of their banter.

In response to Evien's examination, Āzoniol let out a loud, almost barbaric sounding laugh from the depths of his chest. "Don't'cha worry. I'm pretty thick skinned. Some deep wounds never bothered me a bit..." He said with a chuff, puffing his chest out to display his white plumage in some sort of "tough guy act". This was a lie, of course; had the wounds been any deeper and Āzon would've been bleeding his balls out dead on that forest floor, rather than being here beside the brown medic. (Not to mention that 'thick skinned' was used in the wrong context. Ignis, you dumbass.)

He turned his attention back to Evien while peering down at him with a returned smile when nudged on the shoulder — which would soon fade at the mention of going to a stream — water. Ever since his encounter with Bronco a couple weeks ago, the pale sire wished to avoid being drenched. If not avoid looking at himself all together whenever he was wet. Āzoniol felt exposed to all things hidden on his skin, and no matter how much he lied about them, it never got rid of the primal fear that was brought with them.

"Alright, I'll go. Just.....just don't watch me while I wash off...." don't look. Don't remind me they exist "Ya peepin' tom....." 

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 08, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 08, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 13, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 14, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 18, 2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 20, 2020, 12:58 AM