Phantom Hollow my heart is spinning
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
to her kru’s words, praimfaya offers a few nods of acknowledgement., having nothing to add. the knowledge, however, that opalia is willing to keep her ear open earns her a twist of praimfaya’s lips in a grateful smirk. it feels good to have a purpose; which only brings to light that the commander doesn’t do well with being idle. she is a warrior …and a warrior needs a war — or else the distraction of running a pack to keep her busy. war is the most obtainable thing at the moment and her revenge — petty as it perhaps is — is what’s fueling her fire at the moment.

praimfaya consider’s opalia’s question, feeling the weight of dacio’s name like a cage of locks and chains upon her chest; heavy and crushing. she misses him fiercely, and understands now — a bit older and a bit wiser — that surely opalia misses him more. i don’t think so. praimfaya gives a shake of her head. i’m not real sure what donovan is doing yet …it seems that he has no actual direction and the loyalty of most of his wolves appears to be held by the thin veil of his ‘sexual prowess’. her lips curls with disgust and disdain at the term.

praimfaya does not give it long until those threads begin to fray and split apart.

there is one; renard, whom suspects my purpose there... at my own fault. he hasn’t exposed me, though i'm sure he's had ample opportunity to. that alone is enough to garner some of my trust. praimfaya admits, letting her worry about him shine thru her visage. around opalia, she does not have to keep up the constant fortress of confidence and ferocity. she allows herself this small moment of lapse; and small it is. before long she sobers up. she is a commander and a commander does not falter in the face of her enemies nor her kru. but not all of it. not yet, at least. the other leader, derg; he seems to be the only one of the two that thinks with his brain. yet, even with all his potential he still is donovan’s lap dog at the end of the day. and though she doesn’t know derg well, it still disappoints praimfaya; and thus, she means to conclude that she stands by her belief in her doubt that any of them were the ones that attacked osiris and dacio.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is spinning - by Opalia - August 07, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Benry - August 08, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - August 08, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - August 10, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Benry - August 14, 2020, 08:34 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - August 15, 2020, 05:16 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - August 25, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - September 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - September 10, 2020, 04:41 PM