Whitefish River To the Rivers
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She stated that she wanted to speak to leadership, which included the healer now, so it seemed it was good she had decided to answer the call. Speedy nodded when the stranger spoke again. Yes, she said first. My name is Speedy; I'm the Chamberlain here. It was still strange to call herself that. 

The other woman introduced herself as Aliana, and then continued to explain that she was interested in joining Kaistleoki. She was apparently drawn by the trade-based structure of the pack and, of course, seeking a place to stay for the winter. Speedy nodded as she listened to Aliana describe her skills and willingness to learn more. You could never have too many fighters or hunters, especially during the winter. Those are valuable skills, the healer told her. We have plenty of opportunities for you to better your skills here. 

Speedy followed the other woman's gaze to the silhouette of the mountains as she described the unfamiliar pack and the danger she had faced when she encountered them in the valley. The Chamberlain's eyes grew wide with concern. That name doesn't sound familiar, but I'll be sure to inform the other leaders of the possibility of danger with them. Her gaze inspected Aliana for a few seconds, looking for injuries. Are you hurt in any way? I'm also the healer here and can take a look at any injuries if you have them. She couldn't see anything obvious, just a scar on her face; her coat was very thick, though, and could easily hide any wounds. 

As for not having to worry about them, Speedy wasn't sure. Concern filled her expression. In my experience, those types of wolves never just go away. She smiled again despite her discouraging words. But being a part of Kaistleoki would offer you more protection than being on your own, and we'd be happy to have you. She paused, though, as if she had more to say. First, though, do think there is any chance they could have followed you here? She needed to make sure she wasn't inviting trouble across their borders, or rather that they knew what might happen—it wasn't like she was going to turn Aliana away just because she might be in trouble; that would go against what they were all about.
Messages In This Thread
To the Rivers - by Aliana - September 30, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 01, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 03, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 06, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 08, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 13, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 14, 2020, 02:34 PM