The Bracken Woods Where...am I?
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The girl turned, quickly responding with questions, to which Star smiled lightly. I'm Star, a hunter from a pack just west of here called Sagtannet. She was about to answer the next question when she realized the girl was coming closer, and dropped to a seat on her haunches to make sure the stranger wouldn't be alarmed... not that Star, with her aged face and small size was particularly intimidating. I'm not sure what the name of these woods are, but this land is called the Teekon Wilds- from what I've heard. A shrug of her shoulders. She was a logical type, and the bounty and benefit of a land always meant more to her than unimportant things like names. She was preparing to ask for the girl's name when a familiar voice interjected, and she glanced down to find Agana's son, if she remembered correctly. God, what was his name again? This was why she didn't bother with them anyway. No, we don't eat her, She laughed, -we show her kindness. Mahler would be proud if you take good care of strangers. She was at grandma age, so she figured it was her job to pass on some wisdom or something.
Messages In This Thread
Where...am I? - by Alasie - October 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by RIP Star - October 15, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by Alasie - October 15, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by Klaus - October 15, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by RIP Star - October 15, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by Alasie - October 15, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by Klaus - October 19, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: Where...am I? - by RIP Star - November 08, 2020, 01:48 AM