Firefly Glen but here i dreamt i was an architect
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
There, that had changed the tone; though it seemed with the majority of his children, it was still easy to manipulate. Not that needed done often, of course. He nodded an affirmation about Mira—she would be fine, in time. She may have been a little rough around the edges and possibly shook up a bit, but if there was anything that he knew about her temperament, she would bounce back. Of his youngest, she seemed to have the most nefariousness about her, at least in some regard.

“Fewer strangers, that’s good,” he rejoined. “Hopefully they weren’t too much trouble to chase off, unless they decided to join our cause and save their hides for the coming winter.” A knavish smile pulled at the edges of his lips, though faint. He was certain they too would see their share of wolves approaching the mountain as the chill in the air grew stronger; the mountain peaks were already long snow-capped and ready. It wouldn’t be long now, he thought, before that snow powdered more than just the reaches they did not dare to climb.
Messages In This Thread
but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - November 27, 2020, 07:38 PM