Greatwater Lake The Great Skua
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Blasphemous and traitorous, true, but Akantha had always been an opinionated wolf with a bullheaded determination. She had no qualms about following Aktaie, but the idleness was eating away at her patience. There was no room for her to argue, however, because she was not gifted like her sister, nor a born leader like Aktaie. But voicing her impatience to Greyjoy was not beyond what was considered "allowed", considering she made the rules for each individual encounter with the consorts. He wasn't exactly good conversation, but it was nice to be away from Atlas for a few moments. Something about the tawny consort was stifling, and she couldn't put her paw on it.

"I know that Greyjoy, I just wish it were sooner. Our sisters know their way. It would do them no harm to walk a few more miles." She rumbles before drawing a breath and slipping beneath the waters. Akantha didn't usually use their names when referring to the males; it was a good indication of how uncertain she felt. When she surfaces again, she makes her way to the shallows and lays down to bask in the cool water.

The Amazon turns her nose to Greyjoy, "Do you hope she chooses you when we perform the Rites this season?" It was a rather invasive question, and from the look on her face, it was clear she knew it too.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
The Great Skua - by Akantha - August 25, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 25, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Akantha - August 25, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 25, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Akantha - August 25, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 25, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Akantha - August 26, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 30, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Akantha - September 06, 2014, 01:52 AM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - September 07, 2014, 09:55 PM