Moonspear And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Judging by that look, he didn't have to worry too badly about any mushroom-related incidents. It was best to just leave them be unless you knew for sure, but Jarilo knew how curiosity worked. Once he got older, there would be no telling what Saviguk may find out on his own. At least for now, he moved on at relative peace that his warning about them had set in. Yep, mushrooms are strange for a lot of reasons, not only because some are safe, and some are not. There are many different ones all across the seasons too. Some only grow in very specific ways but others are practically everywhere some years. It can be interesting.. on that one, he definitely had let the details get the better of him.

But he reined it back it and nodded once more. You'll be the first to know if I find one this year. But, it won't be until closer to when the leaves change colors.. That's when that kind grows, and only then, he said. Want to see what else is around? he offered, ready to continue poking through the woods as he considered the next route, wondering what else they could unearth. If odds were good he could find other mushrooms types to really round out this lesson but he wouldn't know until they did find any, or not.
i'm okay with a fade and a new one soon if you are? c:
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 05, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - July 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 30, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - August 09, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - September 14, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - September 22, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - October 15, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 02, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - November 05, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 10, 2020, 12:29 AM