Whitefish River The white wind calls
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
He seemed a little jumpy but assured her that everything was fine. She saw through his act, though, and she knew he was likely aware of that fact—she took that to mean whatever was bothering him was not an emergency. So she wouldn't push right away for him to talk about whatever it was. Instead, she returned his affectionate greeting with a brief nuzzle to his cheek and a loving smile. 

Busy, she told him. I checked on @Orlaith's wounds and spoke briefly to @Hieronymous to see if he and @Ira had discussed upping patrols to make sure that bear doesn't wander too close to the territory. She worried constantly about it; Malila and Mohe were getting curious and wandering more often, and all she could imagine was a giant bear finding them too close to the borders. I found quite a few plants, though, so I'm grateful for that. She was in plant gathering overdrive now with winter just around the corner; she refused to repeat last winter's plant situation. 

She was happy to hear that the children were off exploring with Connor. I'm sure they'll all enjoy that, she answered with fond smile. She, too, was happy the children had such a stable, supportive place in which to grow. She nudged his shoulder gently with her nose. Want to go for a walk? Just the two of us? It wasn't often they got to spend time together, just them, and she thought maybe it would help him be able to talk about whatever was bothering him. 

all tags for reference only
Messages In This Thread
The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 04:57 PM