Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Perhaps of relief for a moment, but the thought of Ira going to tell Speedy later, also dreaded her mind. Then there was the Hiero, who held a rather smug look toward her so. Orlaith had to take a rather deep breathe to refrain from socking him in the face.

"Yeah, sure," as long as the Knight wasn't be forced down, she was up for the patrol. Alongside did she fall with the two higher ranks, but didn't show much importance to that. Rather continued with a high head and strong body language, as the usual Orlaith would do.

"I will admit, the bear was kinda... Off." In a way it was hard to explain, she couldn't find proper words to explain so. There wasn't anything physically wrong, "it continued chasing us for days. It randomly attacked Saraneth, who only resting at the area." She so explained. It but a female blackbear, and had a crazed look. There was a moment of fear that traced to back of her mind, causing a hesitation to move forward for a split second, before shaking her head out of it and continuing on the patrol.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Orlaith - November 12, 2020, 08:01 PM