Dragoncrest Cliffs Scarred
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
It was rare that Taikon met people who were openly gay. Interestingly, though his mother had denounced many forms of love including that which he'd had with Cella, homophobia had never been a norm in the Farukan Kingdom. Though the prince blinked and licked his lip for a moment at Rosalyn's mention of her wife, it was only out of surprise and nothing more.
He couldn't help but give her a lopsided grin when she mentioned they came to be left alone. Wylla was far worse than any bear he had ever encountered. She was a stick of dynamite that nobody seemed to know where the fuse led. Makes sense, he said, looking out through the cliffsides and noting their shelter. If the wolves of Rusalka wanted to be left alone, this seemed like a good place to be. Unfortunately, Wylla and others like Stag didn't seem to see any of it that way.
At her question, he sighed openly. He couldn't tell her that Wylla was trying to rally the pack to attack. Doing that would have been treasonous, and though Taikon wanted to find an alternate solution, he also didn't want to inspire the Rusalkans to pre-emptively strike. I'm not fully sure. She seemed... Careful, now. Others before you have come to the cliffs and have brought Sagtannet harm. Wylla told us that the cliffs have a bloody history, and that it's only ever been evil wolves who walked its shores. She.. she lost here eye here, he explained. He knew that revealing too much information could be dangerous. He also knew that had Wylla known he was even there, she'd probably be pissed. But he took the chance.
For what it's worth, I don't think you or your people mean mine harm. I have no evidence of it, he said, letting loose another sigh. The last thing he wanted to be involved in was a war that had no purpose or goal.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Scarred - by Taikon - November 18, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Scarred - by Rosalyn - November 18, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Scarred - by Taikon - November 18, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Scarred - by Rosalyn - November 18, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Scarred - by Asra - November 18, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Scarred - by Taikon - November 18, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Scarred - by Rosalyn - November 18, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Scarred - by Taikon - November 19, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Scarred - by Rosalyn - November 20, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Scarred - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: Scarred - by Rosalyn - November 24, 2020, 09:47 AM