Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana’s patrol extended beyond the borders of Kaistleoki, and lands though not claimed was given an occasional once over every few days. So, of course, she had to come to the Plains eventually. After all, this is, possibly, where the Hig Hunt she was has been planning for a while could happen. Having some meat in the caches before Winter falls is better than having to worry about them later. Well, that and these were Pack Hunting grounds, unofficially, but still, a place to keep an eye on. And with Winter around the corner, they couldn’t afford to lose a resource such as the Plains.

So, imagine her surprise—once she surmounted one of the large slopping hills perching at its peak—to see a black wolf standing amongst the yellowing grass. Aliana didn’t want to jump to conclusions, she didn’t think that black she-wolf would cross the mountains or that their paths would cross once more…. But at the same time, she didn’t want to just throw that idea out the door and she didn’t want to take that chance. These were Kaistleoki Hunting grounds, unofficially or not, that very right sent her loping down the hill and towards the stranger. Depending on who they were, how they act, and where they hail from, she would eagerly bare her fangs to chase them out and away from this place.

Though she usually approaches possible new faces with a friendly front, she found herself barely able to put up the front at the moment. Her hackles bristled lightly, ears forward, and her tail raised, though not to its full height—it all showed that she wasn’t in the friendliest mood, but wasn’t unreasonable. 

You’re in Kaistleoki Hunting Grounds, stranger.  She spoke adamantly, announcing her presence if they didn’t already notice her hulking form striding down the hill with purpose,   I hope you’re only passing through.  Her posture wasn’t overbearing but it wasn’t subtle either—Friend or foe. Speak. Choose your words carefully and you will not meet my fangs.—was what it said. The lingering scent of the she-wolf had was odd, a Pack wolf possibly, but not one she knew of. And definitely not that of the She-wolf she had met in the meadow a moon or two ago, though that didn’t make her feel any better.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM