Whitefish River Either Sonic is a God, or he could kill God, AND I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
All Welcome 

The rushing of the stream was endless, droning - it was very different from the hushed songs the Willows had sung for her. Lately they'd been quiet, much like the magik had vanished, and she'd lost its song. She felt naked, being out in the open, no foliage to hide under or domes of branches and leaves to retreat back into. Kaisteleoki was quite barren, but the fae knew not of its history or the tale of its recovery. She sighed a sigh of sorrow, shaping and spinning a new song into existence.

"And I was running far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows, nobody knows
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

I was painting a picture
The picture was a painting of you
And for a moment I thought you were here
But then again, it wasn't true, down
And all this time I have been lying
Oh, lying in secret to myself
I've been putting sorrow on the farthest place on my shelf"

She hummed it softly to herself, watching the water go by. She hoped dearly Hieronymous or Ira wasn't offended by her melancholy state of being at the moment, though she knew it to be befitting of the situation. She'd lost everything and someone she cared deeply about in the span of... less than a moon, she was sure. How had she ever hoped to accomplish this? How had she been this naïve?
Messages In This Thread
Either Sonic is a God, or he could kill God, AND I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE - by Lumiya - November 25, 2020, 07:13 PM