Whitefish River Either Sonic is a God, or he could kill God, AND I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She'd near forgotten about Orlaith, assuming she'd never return. She'd accepted that much. She'd went through all the stages of grief, had gotten it through her system. Every time she lost someone, it got easier to move on. It scared her. It was almost like she was awaiting another travesty, knowing it would come to look her in the eyes once more. She wasn't scared, knew it to be inevitable - but then, every now and again, the Fates gave her a sliver of hope. She bit like a hungry fish every time they dangled it in front of her. She never learned.

A single ashen ear flicked at the approach of the other and she turned not soon after. Though tears stung her delicate eyes, a confused smile settled 'pon her features. Orlaith? Her tone was hopeful, elated in a way. Her ears draped over a finely sculpted skull. She was unsure if Orlaith was joking around with her. So this is where you'd run off to - not that we were trying to track you down I mean, I was just, curious as always. She averted her gaze, feeling like she was rambling. Dante's come with me - we were fairly worried about you. We really shouldn't have been, given you're strong and capable and- and self sufficient.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either Sonic is a God, or he could kill God, AND I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE - by Lumiya - November 26, 2020, 02:57 PM