Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
All tags are just a lazy note for people to know deets lmao

With @Orlaith home now (keeping that convo/outcome vague until the thread completes), Hieronymous felt more comfortable to tread further away from the borders to seek out the missing troublemaker @Nutmeg. He had no nose to track her down, and after telling @Speedy, @Ira, Orlaith, @Howl, @Eshe @Lumiya and her husband @Dante about the wandering puppy - he set off to finally stretch his legs and of course, see if he could track her down himself. Ira had already lost two puppies before, the last thing she needed was Nutmeg giving her something more to worry about (even if those lost puppies were Speedy's and his dirty little secret). 

Upon his brief travels past Kaistleoki's very familiar borders, he wound up where he had found Kaistleoki residing originally. How this was the place where he had met Ira first, along with the others of the pack of course. Never would he have guessed that it was a temporary place and that the river was their true home. Still, this place felt like home. It was too familiar, he almost missed it - but with how happy the river made everyone happy, the place was growing on him still. It was rather beautiful after all. 

Catching sight of the two wolves, he approached rather quickly. One was familiar, a part of Kaistleoki he had yet to meet, and the other... was completely unfamiliar in any way. A stranger really - if only he could smell the Saints upon her skin, his hairs would be on end. Alas, since he could not, he approached with a casual smile, his stance proud and dominant only enough to display that he was here to support the Kaistleoki residence as he approached the brunette's side, catching just the end of what was proposed. 

I can't condone such a bargain. If I were, who am I to stop anyone else from doing the same in order to hunt here? He was not aggressive, but he would not back down either if she chose to argue with him.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM