Ocean's Breath Plateau won't give pause until the blood is flowing
I WAS BORN TO RUN
129 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
She was used to the water. Before now, she had lived near the ocean. It brought a comfort to her troubled mind, and she didn't rightly know why. Maybe it was because she had been in a pack briefly that lived by the ocean... before everything went to shit and they disbanded. Even before that specific pack, Wrenly had wandered so long. She drew comfort from water and liked to even play in it from time to time. Despite her age, y'know.

But that was neither here nor now. She followed the source of the howl, glancing at the pale man that was the source. Her tail was still, but slightly raised. Her rank as a vagabond meant she did not cower before any wolf - save for a pack wolf. They were always a constant reminder of uncertanity. "No matter where I go" the woman says now, looking to the water "at least that's the same" It was a soft admission before her blue eyes - so much like the depths - gazed at the man. "sorry. I'm sorta new here. Do you know what this place is called?"
ooc; enters teekon wilds in this thread
0/10
0/10
Messages In This Thread
won't give pause until the blood is flowing - by Lovecraft - November 26, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: won't give pause until the blood is flowing - by Wren Baines - November 28, 2020, 11:55 AM