Ocean's Breath Plateau won't give pause until the blood is flowing
I WAS BORN TO RUN
129 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
ooc; <33 i'm glad

Ha, he liked the fish. She knew it was an acquired taste half the time, but that didn't matter. The sad and happy fact was she liked to hunt. She liked to hunt for others too. It was her rank in the pack - Fisherman. A play on words, since she could also hunt land mammals too. "I can catch another" she assured him with a confirming nod "just got to wait for the fish to come back. The blood will scare them off for a bit." She certainly wasn't going to go in again until they came back.

But the blood would wash away and the scent would return to normal. Wren grinned, swaying her tail behind her like a banner against the sand. "Now you got a taste for it" she lowered her voice mischievously "but you gotta practice before jumping in the water, okay? I don't want to come across your lifeless mug one day" chuckling, she added; "stick to creeks and rivers for a bit, if you want more fish." It was easier to find the prey there, easier to catch it. It felt good to help someone come around to new experiences.
0/10
0/10
Messages In This Thread
won't give pause until the blood is flowing - by Lovecraft - November 26, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: won't give pause until the blood is flowing - by Wren Baines - November 28, 2020, 07:48 PM