Whitefish River Nerdz
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
His news regarding the bear was certainly concerning. It didn't sound so much like rabies, which was a relief, but not much. She was clearly worried as she let her gaze settle on the Constable. She twisted her mouth in though a few moments before speaking. That is definitely strange behavior, she agreed. It doesn't sound like typical rabies symptoms, but it's possible it's just manifesting differently than it normally does. What had her mother always told her? It was more likely to be an atypical presentation of something common than a typical presentation of something uncommon. So it was likely this bear was sick with rabies and just acting differently than others usually did. I don't think we should rule out rabies, she told her friend. It's a good thing they weren't bitten, but I will make sure to keep any eye on them. She was immediately more worried about her husband being out there, and it was difficult not to go out and look for him herself. I hope Emrik doesn't have a run in with this bear, she fretted and sighed. In the mean time, we should make sure no one leaves the territory unnecessarily. It was not ideal, but they couldn't risk another run in with the potentially ill creature.
Messages In This Thread
Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 28, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 10:53 PM