Broken Antler Fen I’m tired of Goofus and I’d like my Gallant back
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
Norah did not see anything wrong in running off in search of glory, because she had done this herself and her mother had even cheered her on. In the end, though they had been best friends, still were, they were too similar in their demeanour and ambitions. A kingdom could be ruled by one queen at a time, make it two and mayhem will break out. By going her separate way, she had opened up a room free of tensions and disagreements. There she could meet Helga time fromn time for a pleasant outing, a long conversation over a good meal and fine wine. Even the most self-sufficient person in the world needs that one good friend and in this aspect Norah truly felt sorry for the fiery girl. Because she did not seem to have any. But it could well be that she was wrong too.

"What are you going to do now - free as a bird, not tethered anywhere?" Norah asked out of pure curiosity and also to keep the conversation from dying. People loved to talk about themselves, she was good at listening or at least pretending to do so, even when the subject did not particularly interest her. "Winter's coming. It might be wise to join a pack to survive," she suggested.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m tired of Goofus and I’d like my Gallant back - by Norah - November 29, 2020, 09:32 AM