Ocean's Breath Plateau won't give pause until the blood is flowing
I WAS BORN TO RUN
129 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
There it was. An offer to travel together from a near stranger. Wren knew how to take care of herself, so that wasn't the problem. It was... complicated. Too complicated to explain to Lovecraft. And it also wasn't fair to say it. Once, a year ago, she felt she had a friend. Someone to confide in. Someone to help her out. It wasn't the pirate king of the coast, but another man. The first wolf she had met back in that spring. 

And that all blew to shit. Getting close to others was always... worrisome. Wren knew she'd screw it up. Someone, someway... she'd just end up hurting Lovecraft. Or him hurt her. Regardless of these feelings, she gave a soft grunt. "For a little bit" autumn brought desperation to this place, she suspected. Wren was an idiot not to accept an extra pair of eyes. She didn't trust him - not yet anyway - but she could do with worse. "I don't know where I'm going. It wouldn't be fair to drag you along through it all."

If she found somewhere to settle, she didn't expect him to stick around.
0/10
0/10
Messages In This Thread
won't give pause until the blood is flowing - by Lovecraft - November 26, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: won't give pause until the blood is flowing - by Wren Baines - November 29, 2020, 08:22 PM