Mount Apikuni and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
For a while, he dreamed of someone shouting, someone cursing at him, liquid slipping from their mouth. Maggots. The scent of vomit. He kicked in his sleep, and at last startled himself awake as he heard the dream beast shout into his ear, you really don’t fucking remember, Frosty? Taikon lifted his head in alarm, expecting nothing, and finding as he stirred that the voice was real.
Taikon plunged into defensive mode as soon as his eyes adjusted to find Zephyr not far from them. He bumped Takiyok intentionally as he flew to the silvery maiden, the fur all along his backside raising. His lips curled at once into a horrendous, uncharacteristically venomous show of teeth, and he let loose something loud and booming in his throat. He didn't know who this stranger was, and he didn't care. His nose flared. He was the only one of the lot still in good health. The prince did the math quickly. He glared, eyes dilated, staring hard at an unnerving, fiery and devilish gaze. Such a stare demanded explanation or battle.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone - by Taikon - December 01, 2020, 01:53 AM