Stavanger Bay i learnt long ago
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
But his welcome was received, "You are back." Approaching to the large sea-bound man, Umbra remained with a cooling gaze and a refined posture, but she had no hostility upon herself, and approached with a slight wag to her tail, a friendly touch. She did not mind the man leaving, as there was disappointment to be, but as it was his claim- he had the right to do what he desired. She only assumed he had some reasoning behind it, and awaited a day he would come back.

The thought of 'Saltking' to 'Saltlord' waved in the air, but if he sought total control, the Sealord was prepared to fight for that crown.

She did however, take keen note he did not call for them, and only approached. Eyes glancing toward the paws that passed over their border, "Did you find what you need?" Curiously enough she wondered if it was only a pit-stop, and thought it would've been better he never would've came. She did not enjoy the factor if a man not affiliated with Stormbound continued to visit without proper measures. There was only slighter hope he would return to them, but she her time in the world made her realize she should not expect too much.

Perhaps it was the desire to claim a strong man, as while they held Tahoe and O'Mally, the two could not hold a flame to him.

Messages In This Thread
i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 12:30 PM