Stavanger Bay i learnt long ago
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I see." It was unsurprising for a male especially, to have children roaming. Umbraenvied how easy it was they can simply provide then to carry for months on end, and she wondered how she would fare when the time would come. There was no denying with a steady pack she would want more numbers with her blood, and wasn't too picky over the factor of the name-bind, but more that they were her's. Strong warriors thrown from the cliff, and who was to survive, would surely be lords.

"There has been some changes since you left, crafting it to my own desire.. The name Stormbound with some rank changes," she explained the few of them, (as the author did not want to type all of them). The starter ranks and then the higher one's as soon as someone reaches a particular speciality set into the ranking, and she did not spare the details of the Lord names, being one of her own, the Sealord, the Nightlord, then finally.. There was no King, but the Saltlord was there.

"The two remain empty.. Do you intend to take one?"

The offer was extended, even if with all the changes from his initial desire, the one thing she especially kept to spare as the 'Salt' from his Kingly title, but faltering it to only a 'Lord.' She spared another one for the moment someone would be worthy, but felt that itself, the other title was for only one.. She was ready to discard the name altogether, if the man denied the opportunity.

Umbra was also prepared, as much as she respected him, there was a limit to how much she could tolerate a non-pledged member within their realm.

Messages In This Thread
i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 12:30 PM