Stavanger Bay i learnt long ago
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Then the Saltlord is yours." Umbra smile was not sweetly like an angelic woman, for she always was a kraken in stormy waves, for it was more prideful and regime. She couldn't hide too much of the pleasure of a strong man to their ranking, and was enthralled in the thoughts of a stronger clan on itself. Though he did not argue what has been changed.

"We are still the same Clan, with only one added. A friend of mine, Sunhawk." While as shameful as it was, she cloaked it with a stone-hard facade. It couldn't be denied she was not one for recruiting, and while quite a few had visited the borders.. None were brought to their claim, rather Umbra would chase them off each time with threats and arguemental exchanges. The only one that they managed to gather- was Sunhawk.

A past tied the two, and she didn't believe he would be leaving anytime soon.

"Perhaps your daughter will hear about us- I was planning to talk to potential packs for an ally that I was told about. I informed Yuelong of your departure, and the agreement was changed we would protect the sea lion grounds together." Even if she could not recruit that well, the thought of of a stronghold laid to her mind, as the Empress foretold of the Moonspearian wolves, and the Neverwinter forest holders. They weren't too far off- but she still hesitated. With not too many to lay claim to the bay, it was weak borders, and she did not want to leave the other clanmates behind to defend.

Messages In This Thread
i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Umbra - December 09, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: i learnt long ago - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 12:30 PM