Stavanger Bay And in the morning sun,
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The other black cloaked woman responded to her call instantly, approaching her with a proud step. Upright dark ears flicked back, once. There was no question that this woman was the one in charge. Tzila held her ground, swallowing the urge to adopt a posture of arrogance, or dominance. It was not in her nature to submit to others. But as a guest here on these claimed grounds, she settled for neutrality.

Dipping her dark crown in a respectful bob, she licked her chops. "I come from Yuelong, as I am sure you are aware. Our leaders, Hua and Aiolos have informed us of a new pack taking residence in this stretch of the coast." Moonlit eyes flashed, her dark tail slicing through the air behind her. "I wanted to scope it out for myself, but moreover extend my welcome, given our...terms." She drawled, hinting of the agreed upon alliance between the packs. Getting close to your allies - knowing them and forming a strong sense of trust, if possible, was a surefire way to further cement their newly built alliance. Tzila would play it by ear, stepping lightly for now.
Messages In This Thread
And in the morning sun, - by RIP Umbra - November 30, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: And in the morning sun, - by RIP Tzila - November 30, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: And in the morning sun, - by RIP Umbra - November 30, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: And in the morning sun, - by RIP Tzila - December 15, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: And in the morning sun, - by RIP Umbra - December 16, 2020, 09:24 PM