King Elk Forest Wait 'til the world is mine,
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She has her reasons all lined up, the first being the weakest. Her choices  were slim to none. Same goes for all the Déorwine women, especially if Célnes chose to keep her guard to herself. But that’s only if they kept their sights within Kingslend. Look further and there’s hypothetically an endless amount of willing suitors.

So again, why was she so set on Germanicus? Control, he thought. Cenric found deeper meaning in his sister’s words, whether she meant that or not. Sounds... entertaining. It’s twisted, but he gets a sick pleasure from the idea.

But is that enough to sway the King? Close, very close. In the end logic rules over desire. There have been many Déorwine who were unlucky enough to be born with cursed colors, and perhaps many more to come. However, if Célnes were to give birth to gray pups, that would be a different situation. Everyone knows of Germanicus. Everyone would suspect he fathered those children. Chaos would ensue. 

Cenric knew all this and yet he says, I will help you. No matter what he said, that wouldn’t change his sister’s mind. She’s determined, stubborn, and that may well lead to her downfall. It was his job to make sure that didn’t happen. Save both her reputation and his own. He didn’t know how he’d pull it off, but he’d find a way. He always does.

Does Germanicus know about this?
closed for threads
Messages In This Thread
Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Cenric - December 09, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Cenric - December 09, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Cenric - December 09, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 12, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Cenric - December 16, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 22, 2020, 01:31 PM