Whitewater Gorge Come to me after peace restores
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The fae was a humble being, not muddied by things like vanity or unjust pride. She wasn't daft however, and knew that her beauty was only matched by her wits and kindness. At the moment, she did not feel an attraction towards the earthen woman - mostly because her heart belonged to someone else. Life with Dante was peaceful, and he treated her the way any significant other might want to be treated. Truly, they were meant to be. So the Fates had decided.

The blood pooled together now, almost a stream of the warm liquid slashing through the delicate white now as the huntresses got closer. She wondered if the doe had gotten hurt by itself, or if someone else had done this - and, if the latter, why did they not finish the job? Were they still around? She kept her ears perked, eyes darting to both sides every so often to make sure nothing was lurking nearby.

They'd been traveling onto a slight slope, only so high as to obscure their vision of the river until close to the top. They arrived there, and Lumiya could finally spot the wounded animal from a distance. It had sunken into itself near the river, eyes closed and breathing heavily, rapidly. The poor thing, the fae thought, and looked to her companion. It would be only fair to put it out of its misery quickly. She commented softly.
Messages In This Thread
Come to me after peace restores - by Lumiya - December 09, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Come to me after peace restores - by Zola - December 09, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Come to me after peace restores - by Lumiya - December 09, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Come to me after peace restores - by Zola - December 09, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Come to me after peace restores - by Lumiya - December 21, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Come to me after peace restores - by Zola - December 21, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Come to me after peace restores - by Lumiya - December 30, 2020, 06:15 PM