Dragoncrest Cliffs I'll make a man out of you
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The young ward was not even close to elegant in his dodge. Sensing the unease in Njord's stance and expression, he snapped again, leaning into the flame-tail's space further and invading it just as any other opponent would in this situation. Just like in a real combat, here there would be no rest, no time to gather your thoughts but to make muscles react almost instinctively in order to save one's own skin. 

Always be ready. is all the said in order to help Njord understand what was happening. At any given moment anyone could turn, and one had to always be ready for the worst, especially when they weren't packmates or allies in any way. To learn and pay attention to everyone's body language and even the smallest of change in the air about them. 

Snap, snap, snap! His jaws hungrily threatened Njord and demanded for him to do more than just play defensive - as if should he just continuously back up, eventually the teeth would find their mark on the lad's skin. Saliva bursting at the corners of his lips with every clack of fangs as they clashed against eachother.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - December 27, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Rosencrantz - December 27, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - December 28, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Rosencrantz - December 28, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - January 01, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Rosencrantz - January 05, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - January 06, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Rosencrantz - January 08, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - January 20, 2021, 10:47 PM