Whitefish River Afraid of the Empty but Too Safe on the Shore
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
This silver males response was enthusiastic and reflected a friendly tone far surpassing Howl's own. Howl was often polite and friendly, but rarely if at all giddy and joyful. The male agreed with Howl's sentiment, though remarked on it's chilling temperature. "I would expect nothing less come this time of year. I'm hoping that chill is just the thing my body needs to ease my aches and pains," Howl explained as the silver male made his way onto shore.

"You would be correct. My name is Howl. I just returned from a scouting mission. My apologies for my elusiveness. Strange though, I wouldn't have expected the others within the pack to be so." It seemed uncharacteristic of the pack to keep new arrivals at a distance. But then again, how much did Howl know about KO given how often he was absent from it.

"You wouldn't mind if I stepped in would you?" Howl asked gesturing towards the water. He wanted to make sure he wasn't being rude by continuing their conversation submerged.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Afraid of the Empty but Too Safe on the Shore - by Dante - December 12, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Afraid of the Empty but Too Safe on the Shore - by Howl - December 21, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Afraid of the Empty but Too Safe on the Shore - by Howl - January 08, 2021, 09:58 PM