Shadewood i wear my soul on my sleeve at night
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist had gone ahead of two wolves she had given instructions to the coast too and they had not come this way. Now she was annoyed had she let two wolves jaunt past the packlands without harrying them just to allow them to gather intel possibly to give to their enemies. If she ever saw them again she’d be sure to deliver the appropriate message.

During her wait for the pair of wolves she had dug a hole below an elm tree beside some rocks and waited. Sometime during her stakeout she had fallen asleep, the snow had begun falling so thick that over the night it had coated her makeshift den and her body entirely. 

She awoke to the sound of crunching snow and only opened her eyes she didn’t move for fear she might reveal herself to her quarry. Very quickly it became evident that is was not her quarry, but yet another new wolf and this one nearly trampled her. 

Slowly the black wraith sat up allowing the snow to slide from her form as her piercing white blue eyes focused on her newest companion. She eyed him cautiously since he had come up upon her hiding hole and sat less then 2 feet from her. She made sure he wasn’t going to attack as she slowly stood to shake the remaining snow forcefully from her pure black pelt all the while keeping her eyes on him, she remained quiet allowing him to break the silence or leave.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - January 26, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - January 30, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 03, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 03, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 04, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 04, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 06, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 06, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 06, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 06, 2021, 02:50 PM