Duskfire Glacier you touched me like that
242 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
"Imaq..eh, iggettuk meeting Rye," the shepherd expressed in return, the words heavy and thick on her untrained tongue as her golden diadem dipped slowly. She glanced up then, allowing her seaglass gaze to meet the woodland-pelted male's with a pointed smile -- joyful, happy to meet you. 

"Imaq âkKik, scrape," Selkie explained, not knowing the proper translation in his tongue. She had come a long way though -- due to @Rowan and @Wintersbane. The buttermilk she-dog's feathery paw brushed over the leathery underside of the marten fur in demonstration, her opaque claws flexing as they raked over the skin and helped to shred it further. Imaq passed over the pelt a few more times before bending and nudging it closer to Rye for a closer inspection if he so wished.

"Makes kapviasiak soft..makes good bed." A soft hum escaped her freckled lips, a small, perfunctory nod accompanying the sound as if to punctuate her confident words. It was the way of women, all her mothers had been capable of curing fine furs for their living spaces and for trading. Her sisters and in-laws too, likely her nieces could even be counted amongst hat number now. She did not intend to sound cocky of her capabilities but the shaman knew her hides were of good quality.

tags for reference
"...and all around was the bitter arctic cold and the immense silence of the North..."
Messages In This Thread
you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 02, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 08, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 11, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 15, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 21, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 24, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 31, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - April 01, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - April 10, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - April 11, 2021, 11:13 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - April 19, 2021, 05:22 PM