Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue eyes flashed fire and she spoke softly, yet her words held a slight edge to get her point across; you are a fool Kisu. You are so willing to give up, because you don't like a little pain. Listen up and listen well, a little pain it helps you grow, it helps you learn. It stinks it really does, pain is awful, but without it you would not grow into the wolf you are supposed to be. Yes it is terrible that you have lost loved ones, and yes it is terrible that you are alone. But it is your own fault, because you are not willing to try. You have to love yourself you really do or you will get nowhere!. She grew quiet and wanted to shake him. She absolutely abhorred when others acted like sulky children, simply because they had gotten hurt. Granted yes his pain was terrible and it was probably unbearable at the best of times, but grief was natural, death was natural. She knew that pain was inevitable if you were to have any friends or family or children it was the way of the world. he best learn that now. She did not like to speak so rudely with others, but she figured that Kisu was not one to mince words with, and she should tell it like it is.

Blue shook her head I never took you for a coward Kisu. You are afraid to put yourself out there to get hurt again. Pain is inevitable in the world, even if you never have another mate. You will get hurt you have children and friends.
Messages In This Thread
Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Blue Willow - September 12, 2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 23, 2014, 10:25 AM