Duskfire Glacier [m] may stars align
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Through the trees, she spotted his dark, glacial form. She had been correct in following his trail. It lead her straight towards him. And he was not blind to her presence. No wolf could be, male or female, with the pheromones her body was giving off. Whatever it was he might have been doing at the moment, it was forgotten as he called to her in a low note of invitation. 

Her answer to him was nearly instantaneous. For but a stretch of ticking seconds, she lingered in place, silver eyes settling over his built, scarred body in appreciation. He really was a catch, she thought. Then she was bounding towards him excitably, in short playful strides. Instead of staying teasingly out of reach, the shadow queen all but pressed up in close against his larger stature. Dark fur of blood and ice clashed, meshing in the first of many.

Deep rumbling, affectionate in it's pitch, emanated from within her throat. Here, so close to him, Tzila's hold on her rationale was slipping. Unlike last year, she knew the outcome that awaited her and the Glacier, should they cave into their desires. Silently, she convinced herself; "It is for the good of the pack. New blood will bolster our numbers. Make us stronger."  But she couldn't deny what she truly wanted. What he wanted. He had said so himself, without shame. Tzila sought Wintersbane out not solely because of his role in the pack. It was a nice benefit, surely. More so, it was who he is as a whole, and what he had been through, that appealed to her so deeply.

Swallowed by raging emotions and hormones alike, she with a dark muzzle, reached up to brush the underside of his strong jaw. "You...I-I've been missing you. I couldn't get you out of my mind, since then..." She breathed lowly, shyly. Under her skin, her cheeks, all over...she was flushed with the maddening effects of the season.
Messages In This Thread
[m] may stars align - by RIP Tzila - April 23, 2021, 08:22 PM
RE: [m] may stars align - by RIP Wintersbane - April 24, 2021, 05:53 AM
RE: [m] may stars align - by RIP Tzila - April 24, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: [m] may stars align - by RIP Wintersbane - April 25, 2021, 06:22 AM
RE: [m] may stars align - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: [m] may stars align - by RIP Wintersbane - May 02, 2021, 06:18 AM
RE: [m] may stars align - by RIP Tzila - May 02, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: [m] may stars align - by RIP Wintersbane - May 05, 2021, 05:00 AM
RE: [m] may stars align - by RIP Tzila - May 05, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: [m] may stars align - by RIP Wintersbane - May 07, 2021, 09:22 AM