Hideaway Strath Lookin' For Trouble, You found me!
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
@Nyra I think it's your turn now that Derg and Imperia are inactive but I was just hoping to move this along. Given that Imperia is inactive and her last post made it sound like the Saints merc'd her, I just assumed she'd been killed in the process of this thread. lmk if im incorrect about anything/need to edit

It all happened so fast -- too fast for the midwife to make much sense of it all. Simmik was at the front, tearing open the woman's face so that the scream she uttered as she collapsed beneath the pile of angry she-wolves was grotesquely gurgled with the crimson spilling from her features. Whrist was tearing at the agouti's ankle, the sickening snap of bone filling the air as more blood spilled from the place where the shadow was attempting to tear the stranger's paw clean off. Nyra was here somewhere too, roaring a battle cry as snatched the intruder up by the scruff -- cutting the screams short as the woman's airflow was hindered. And she had lost Derg where he tore at the girl's shoulder.

The Saints tumbled with the she-wolf, whose arrogance had cost her her life, shifting only slightly as they encircled the prone form -- ripping and shredding at it with far more violence than they might an ungulate or the target of a pack hunt, though any onlooker might've mistaken the flurry of savagery for just that. 

When all was said and done, Aerin stumbled back -- ears humming and vaguely drunk on the fight as she rasped a tongue along her blood-soaked muzzle, the taste of copper and death flooding her senses. She spared the mangled mess that had been Imperia, though the woman was unnamed in her mind, before glancing to the others -- as red-painted as she. 

Inexplicably, the sighthound's slender muzzle tipped back and her cries of victory were sent skyward -- an alarm sounding through the Strath to let the other Saints know that the intruder had been apprehended. Her bones would join the others on the borders, a warning to any other fools who might follow in her footsteps. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Imperia - March 10, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Derg - March 10, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Simmik - March 10, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Whrist - March 10, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Charles - March 10, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Imperia - March 10, 2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Derg - March 10, 2021, 04:43 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by RIP Fury - March 10, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Necahual - March 10, 2021, 09:28 PM