Duskfire Glacier Failures are inevitable [M]
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Posting here again. @Iana & Wintersbane, feel free to hop in when you like! <3

To her great relief, the tawny wolf Lane arrived seconds after her call. Followed shortly by Imaq, who though not summoned, was greatly appreciated for her timely appearance. With Lane by her side in no time, Tzila swiveled an ear, nodding. Yes, she at the very least could apply pressure to the wound to keep the bleeding at bay.

But Rye, as his body language and short words suggested, had other ideas. He chided them, all three of them, for acting without thinking in coming to his aid. The dark woman stood silent, making no further move to reach for him. Her chiseled face was unreadable while she absorbed his words and his anger. He was justified in feeling as he did. In front of him in this pit were two females carrying delicate new life. The future of Duskfire Glacier. But she had her own reasons and her own point to prove. As she suspected as did Lane, whom she shared a quick, knowing glance with.

Squaring her shoulders and straightening her posture, Tzila gathered herself, letting her tail rise above her hips in a pointed display of dominance. Her expression hardened slightly, but did not quite border on harsh. Nor did her lips crinkle or her ears flatten. She stood her ground. "I understand why you are upset." She began cooly. "But consider it fortunate that Lane and I are still early in our terms. Not bloated and not nearly as mobile. We are not quite that delicate yet." She stared down at him. "What would have happened if no one had heard you? If I hadn't been nearby? You could have been stranded here for days. I will not sit idly by, pregnant or not and let one of my pack mates suffer." She stated firmly.
Messages In This Thread
Failures are inevitable [M] - by Rye - May 09, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by RIP Tzila - May 10, 2021, 12:04 AM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by Lane - May 10, 2021, 09:13 AM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by Imaq - May 10, 2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by Rye - May 10, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by RIP Tzila - May 17, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by Lane - May 19, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by Imaq - May 31, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by Rye - June 06, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by RIP Tzila - June 10, 2021, 09:46 PM
RE: Failures are inevitable [M] - by Lane - June 13, 2021, 11:30 AM