Redhawk Caldera Even a well lit place, can hide salvation
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Could've sworn I subscribed to this thread lol

Azon, in fact, did not get the joke at all (probably because he was too slow to process it at first, but oh well) and simply stood there chuckling at the sandy woman's quip as if he understood what she was talking about -- all the while continuously scrapping a paw against the ground.

She started asking questions, relating to his ability to provide for the pack, and relief soon flushed him......which was long-lived, because it was one of his weaknesses that was brought up first: Hunting. 'Well fuck me.' the Tundrian thought to himself -- Ignis may have not been a completely bogus hunter, but the success rate wasn't exactly a high one when the job was left up to him. There might've been a chance this might be his pack if luck swung his way and he got accepted, so Azon decided the smartest thing to do is to be truthful about it.

"Huntin' s'not a speciality of mine, I specialize more in combat and guarding. Although, I ain't completely useless when it comes to group hunts..." He may shit himself trying to catch a squirrel or something, but taking down prey with the help of a group was more his forte. Hopefully, that would bode well enough with her...

Another she-wolf who shared similar colors to this one got in the mix, and Azon would greet them with a soft nod. Though attention was quick to snap off of them with the next question. Has he ever killed another wolf -- goddamn, she wanted to know it all, didn't she? He blinked with surprise and ears perked at the direct question, but his lips soon gave into the inquiry -- 'Be truthful', he reminded himself. "I won't lie and say I haven't, but it was either that or being killed myself." Or when he was backed in a corner -- though that was a story he didn't wish to share. He was quickly reminded of his yearling years back in the Imperium's guard, and suddenly felt a cloud of something in his chest.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Even a well lit place, can hide salvation - by Āzon - May 15, 2021, 08:55 PM
RE: Even a well lit place, can hide salvation - by Āzon - May 20, 2021, 08:29 PM