Duskfire Glacier Take off my disguise
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Snagging this with a preggers Tzi. <3

Tzila may not have been at the top of the hierarchy, putting her in a position to accept or deny outsiders, but that didn't stop her from making an appearance at the borders. She had enough experience in pack life to know an investigation like this should not be ignored. With that experience and her naturally assertive nature, there was little to stop her from taking initiative, as any leader would.

Those who had paid attention to her closely over the weeks that went by, and with whom she had spoken to, would know that despite the bulge in her belly, that she was not the type of wolf to let something like pregnancy weigh her down. As a strong and capable woman, she liked to keep busy and active. Tending to her duties with a near militant like regimen. Only when she was so bloated that she could barely move, ready to burst, would she give in and rest. 

Ahead of her, a glimmer of silver. The form Zephyr ahead of her and a cream and earthen stranger. Sliding up next to her packmate, her stride proud and tail held upright, she looked down her muzzle at the outsider. Silver eyes sharp and critical, facial features unreadable but expectant. She was waiting, and with limited patience.
Messages In This Thread
Take off my disguise - by Kaster - May 28, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Zephyr - May 28, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Tzila - May 28, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Kaster - May 28, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Wintersbane - May 29, 2021, 06:43 AM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Zephyr - May 30, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Kaster - May 31, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Wintersbane - June 01, 2021, 12:37 PM