Duskfire Glacier Stuck in the middle
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Glancing up, silver eyes flashing with alertness, Tzila was quick to acknowledge the arrival of another pack mate entering the caves. The masculine scent that flooded in her nostrils told her who it was. Rye had come to pay a visit. Tracking her down, bearing a freshly caught woodchuck as a gift, for her, presumably. Her brows knitted when she saw him deflate at the sight of the fawns leg by her side. Just as swiftly as he swooped in, dropping the offering by her paws, she reached up. Extended her muzzle to him, brushing the cool touch of her nose tenderly along the lighter hairs of his throat. "Don't worry about that. It is just skin and bones. I'm only saving it to craft into a pelt." She hummed softly, trying to assure his bruised ego.

He really needn't go to so much trouble, tending her like this. He and Wintersbane both. Last year, Tzila had kept active up until the very end, although Astaroth did offer his assistance. This...she wasn't used to it. But it actually was kind of nice. She beckoned him to come lay down beside her, attentive eyes tracing over the healing scars wrapped around his shoulder. "I am well. Ravenous and a little uncomfortable, but nothing I can't handle." She replied with an easy smile. "They...they are getting more and more active by the day. They're vigorous." Leveling her eyes with his amber ones, she shared a deep look. "In fact...I just felt one kick, right before you came in." She leaned in closer, letting her lips rest at the outermost rim of an ear. "Maybe they know..."
Messages In This Thread
Stuck in the middle - by Rye - May 23, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - May 26, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - May 27, 2021, 06:51 AM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - June 01, 2021, 07:40 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - June 10, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - June 10, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - June 20, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - June 21, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - July 03, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - July 11, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - July 12, 2021, 04:12 PM