Duskfire Glacier Stuck in the middle
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
With a low crooning sound of affection, she beckoned him to come and lounge by her side on the refreshing coolness of the stone floor. His tension and uncertainty seemed to melt away, the bruises to his ego fading. She breathed in deeply, sampling his masculine scent that she knew so well. Just...being here with him put her at such ease. Made her feel naturally peaceful. 

Her little message seemed to have re-ignited some form of alarm in him. She shuffled towards him a couple of inches, the tips of her ears flickering up and down. Visual cues to put him at ease. But Tzila was also going to be honest. Hiding the truth from any of her pack mates would only lead to complications later down the line. "What I am saying is, is that it is possible." She made an uncomfortable face, the muscles around her hips tightening. The pups were pressing down, wriggling more as her heart picked up just slightly. "Wintersbane may have gotten to me first, but I was still fully receptive when we coupled. I have heard of a few cases where pups in a litter can have different fathers..." She ended with a smile in her voice, to give him hope.
Messages In This Thread
Stuck in the middle - by Rye - May 23, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - May 26, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - May 27, 2021, 06:51 AM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - June 01, 2021, 07:40 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - June 10, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - June 10, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - June 20, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - June 21, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - July 03, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - July 11, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - July 12, 2021, 04:12 PM