Greatwater Lake I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone
59 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
"Abso - frickin' - lutely!" Dragonfly replied with a dreamy sigh as his brown-honey eyes gazed at the lake. As seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned slowly into hours the night sky would darken, but not before the sun would finally settle behind the mountains and darkness would smoothly fall upon the lands. 

"I'd be very glad to show you the big, blue blanket. It has some flickering lights -- I mean stars -- of course too." Would it be called a blanket? Would it be called a scarf? Truthfully he wasn't quite sure what the astronomical name was. Stars, the sun and moon intrigued him but he had little to no knowledge about the mysterious ways in which it worked or the names.

"Hey, are you a connoisseur of stars and the nightly sky?" Dragonfly wandered as he settled down in a sphinx-like position. Had he been so polite to ask for her name -- which he wasn't since his excitement took over -- he would have even learned she was named after the moon. Speaking of which; "Hey look who's there: the moon. Kind of like the king of night. Don't you agree?" His gaze climbed down, from the nightly sky to the petite, femine black wolf who blended well with the scenery with her midnight-coat.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone - by Draggonfly - June 17, 2021, 01:55 PM