Duskfire Glacier Stuck in the middle
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Her expression morphed. Any lightheartedness fading from her eyes, replaced by a more serious, but not quite harsh, glare. She shook her head, dark ears pivoting back to add to the seriousness of her new look. "No, Rye. I am not joking." Her voice was low, honest. There was no blame, no accusation in it towards him. "There is every possible chance that some of these children will share some of your genes. I have seen it before. Order doesn't make no difference." 

Her thoughts drifted back to Wintersbane, and the growing feelings she had for the tundrian. To the day when she coupled with him, and then the next, with Rye. Instinct had guided her then. Mostly. But she still felt a close connection to the Hotah as well, in a different way. She wanted to assert herself, but not with dominance. To put his delusions to rest with her common sense. Whether or not it would work, was up to him. She looked him squarely in the eyes. "Look, Rye. Neither of us knows the truth. Not until they are born, and maybe not even then. But, regardless of who the true father is, I want you to be a part of their lives. If you think about it it is kind of unavoidable. We are a tightly knit pack, after all and that is just the way I like it."
Messages In This Thread
Stuck in the middle - by Rye - May 23, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - May 26, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - May 27, 2021, 06:51 AM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - June 01, 2021, 07:40 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - June 10, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - June 10, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - June 20, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - June 21, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - July 03, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by RIP Tzila - July 11, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: Stuck in the middle - by Rye - July 12, 2021, 04:12 PM