Lake Rodney I call you now to tell you I'm thinking of you.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
181 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
From the gloom came a shadow, one he almost disregarded, but there was something familiar in the way the dark figure moved. Viinturuth paused to better study the rogue's shape; he knew it could not be that of his brother. This place, this vast lake, was too far a place for Akavir to have ranged from his young family.

He furrowed his sodden brow and blinked rainwater from his dark eyes as he turned his face away, paws trailing him along the pebbles with purpose. Still, some quiet suspicion drew him nearer to the obsidian wanderer, close enough to acknowledge the soaked sterling that trailed his dorsal and the glimmer of unmistakable pale gold that rose to meet his stare.

His mother's eyes.

Viinturuth rooted himself and simply gazed on, searching the raven face of a sibling he barely recognised. It was Akavir who'd come this way, though not as whole as he remembered - a shell of the man he'd been. Something had happened, something terrible, and when the hoarse acknowledgement of his existence spilled from his brother's lips, Viinturuth strode forward without hesitation.

He ducked his head topress his brow firmly against that of his brother, ears splayed backward as he breathed, "Tha mi còmhla riut."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I call you now to tell you I'm thinking of you. - by Viinturuth - August 05, 2021, 08:16 AM